The candidate seeking admission to PUC must have passed the SSLC examination or equivalent there of
- The prospectus with application form may be collected immediately after the announcement of SSLC result every year by paying the prescribed fee.
- Application and prospectus can be collected from the office by paying prescribed fee.
- Arrangements will be made to send prospectus/ application forms post on payment of prescribed charge.
- The application for admission in the prescribed forms should reach the Principal on or before the date announced in the notice
board.Care must be taken to fill all the columns.Incomplete forms are liable to
- The filled form should be accompany the exam marks cards of the previous class , conduct certificates and the copies of the
certificates of merit,if any . In no case original marks list or transfer certificates be enclosed with the application form.
- Applicants should appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) (date will be intimated). The students failing to appear for the
CAT,with a genuine reason,are allowed to take the same on a later date as decided by the school authority.
- Conveyance for the applicants , on the day of interview , are to be met at their own cost.
- The list of selected candidates will be announced on the notice board and arrangement will be made for postal intimation of the result only for the selected candidates.The result can also be confirmed by telephone (08276-279140,279141).
- The selected students shall pay the prescribed fee within a week,failing which the seat will be forfeited.
- During admission ,the presence or the parents is a must, along with the student.They should bring along with them the following documents. Transfer Certificates (original), marks card (original), certificates of merit, if any (True copy), 5 recent passport size photographs of the student.
- The students after paying the fee ,failing to turn up for admission,will forfeit both the seat and fee paid.
- The students from outside Kodagu should get the certificates countersigned by educational officer.
- College fee, Hostel fee,Mess ,Vehicle fee etc… will be collected in three installments in the following order
- At the time of admission-50%
- On or before 5thSeptember 25%
c.On or before 5th December 25%